Roku is a hardware digital media player brand created by the American company Roku, Inc. They provide access to streaming content from various online services. Visit the contact Roku help and support center to get answers to product or support questions.
How to Contact Roku via Chat
If you have specific questions, we will guide you through the contact process and suggest you call the company. Many times, online chat with a Roku support agent is an easier way to contact Roku and solve the problem.
- After logging in, scroll down the page on the homepage and click Help under the "We are always here to help" column.
- Under the heading "Help Topics Overview" on the next page, hover over (or click on your mobile device) "Need more help?"
- On the right menu, click Contacts.
- On the next page, from Choose your general focus from the four themes: orders placed by me, equipment, digital content and services, television or any other content.
- Click the drop-down box under the "More Information" heading.
- Click the button with the word "Chat" to start an online conversation with a customer service representative.
How to login?
Subscribe to Roku TV anytime with an annual or monthly paid subscription.
- Go to the Roku TV page.
- Click or tap the sign-up button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the payment and registration.
How to Email Roku
If you prefer to communicate with Roku via email, there are two return addresses. But I find that the response time is usually 48 hours or even longer. This is how e-mail records your communications, so it can be the best way to solve certain problems.
How to contact Roku via social media
The communication method is social media, you can comment on one of your accounts, tweet or use hashtags. This is not the most effective way to communicate with them, but it allows you to speak out the problem, which may lead to a wider discussion of business issues.
- The Roku Twitter account is @Roku.
- Facebook page is facebook.com/Roku.
- You guessed it on Instagram @Roku.
But in fact, if you want to get an answer quickly, just pick up the phone and call Rock. There are agents ready to help. (I even asked a question and now call her myself to make sure I can deal with it easily.
Office AddressWest San Jose, San Jose, California 95129, United States
West San Jose, San Jose, California 95129, United States