Technically, the apps to be had at the Smart TV, like Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu, are shortcuts with hyperlinks. They cause a custom designed internet site hosted via way of means of the provider.
Since they’re now no longer saved locally, they will lose their capability in case you do now no longer replace them. Here is the way to replace apps on Philips TV.
- From your TV remote, press the home button
- Now go to the Apps main dashboard
- Find and Select Google Play Store App
- Then Press OK
- Search the app that you need to update
- Select Update Button
- Now Wait for Update Complete
You also can allow Auto-replace thru the Google Play Store. Note that you may additionally use the identical steps to recognize the way to set up apps on Philips Smart TV. The distinction is that you’ll need to press Install rather than Update to begin downloading and putting in the app.